12 Scrivener Place, BURUA
Situated in popular Burua on one acre, this lovely modern, family home is nestled at the end of a cul de sac with bushland and stunning dam views with local fauna and flora right on your doorstep.
The owners are ready to make a lifestyle change and regretfully have put their wonderful family home on the market for the next buyer to make it their own.
At a glance;
– Built in 2013 by Devine Homes
– 242.5 square meters under roof including an extended patio to complete the perfect alfresco entertaining space
– 4 spacious bedrooms with carpets, fans and built in robes
– Master suite complete with air conditioning, ensuite and WIR
– Spacious, carpeted media room with doors to complete the at home cinema experience
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen at the rear of the home adjacent to the outdoor entertaining
– Neutral colour scheme and 9ft ceilings throughout to give the home a fresh, modern feel
– Galley style kitchen featuring stainless appliances as well as a freestanding electric stove, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space and breakfast bar
– Generous main bathroom (shower, bath & vanity) as well as a separate toilet
– Separate laundry including large linen, custom cabinetry and sliding door to outside clothesline
– Tiled foyer and master suite at the front of the home
– Pebble driveway, double lock up garage with remote panel lift door and side access to the double bay shed with dual roller doors and workshop area
– Landscaped rear gardens create a private, bush land sanctuary around the above ground pool with new pump and filter
– Trickle feed water supply, septic, 2 x 20,000L water tanks
This home must be seen to be appreciated!
Contact Alicia 0432 686 751 to arrange your inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 4099 m²
- 4 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining