13 Watt Street, WEST GLADSTONE
Situated at the crest of the hill in West Gladstone, this property provides the perfect canvas for a renovation with two levels of living, deck and views.
Within walking distance to the hospital, Gladstone State High School, the Nightowl Centre and West Primary, you are spoilt for choice with plenty of shops and services within minutes of your front doorstep.
At a glance;
– street level entrance with open plan lounge, kitchen and dining as well as three bedrooms, the main bathroom, second living and deck
– polished timber floors throughout the top floor
– each bedroom is a generous size with air conditioning and built in robes
– functional main bathroom with separate toilet and shower over bath
– timber top kitchen with stainless appliances and adjacent to the top deck with views
– front verandah with harbour glimpses
– internal timber stairs to lower level
– expansive built in (brick exterior) rumpus downstairs with tiles with incomplete second bathroom, laundry and third living area
– single carport at the front of the house
– double bay shed in the back yard
– solar panels to reduce the cost of living
This property will be sold AS IS WHERE IS. Astute buyers will appreciate the location and potential this property truly has to offer.
Contact Alicia for more information and to arrange your private inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 852 m²
- Built In Robes