23 Olsen Avenue, NEW AUCKLAND
In the heart of Kin Kora, you can enjoy all of town’s amenities but the tranquillity of your own acreage with views of the Golf Course and surrounding established gardens.
Situated on a fenced 4038m2 allotment, this property is tucked away yet only a short stroll to Stockland Kin Kora, Chanel College and within a 5 minute drive to Kin Kora Primary School.
At a glance;
– 5 spacious king size bedrooms with near new carpet, fans and built in robes (three rooms air-conditioned including the master)
– Air-conditioned master bedroom includes generous renovated ensuite complete with shower, toilet and vanity
– Stunning polished timber floors throughout
– Separate, carpeted lounge with fire place at the front of the home
– Open plan kitchen and dining area
– Expansive secondary living area at the rear of the home with polished timber floors also adjoining the entertaining area and decks
– Provincial style kitchen with timber tops, plenty of cupboard space, electric appliances including stainless steel dishwasher and wall oven
– Generous main bathroom includes shower, bath and vanity with separate toilet for added convenience
– Separate laundry with extra storage and third toilet
– Gorgeous wrap around verandahs giving the home a beautiful colonial feel
– Recently repainted exterior
– Detached double garage with additional workshop area
– Plenty of yard room to add extra sheds or a pool if desired
– Views of the golf course from your back verandah
– Town water, electricity and septic system
– Solar panels to reduce the cost of living
Currently owner occupied, the property has a rental appraisal of $420 – $450 per week.
This home must be inspected to be appreciated!
Contact Alicia for more information or to organise your private viewing.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 4038 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place