24 Cavella Drive, GLEN EDEN
Built in 2008 this lovely, rendered family home in Glen Eden is situated on an 895sqm corner block with good side access with room for a shed and pool if desired.
Inside you are greeted by a spacious, open plan design encompassing the air-conditioned lounge, dining and contemporary kitchen which opens up to the undercover alfresco area overlooking the established gardens. There is also a separate, lockable media room complete with projector and tinted windows to enhance your at-home cinema experience.
At a glance;
– Refurbished kitchen complete with stainless steel electric Blanco appliances as well as a dishwasher, island bench, breakfast bar, plenty of drawers and storage as well as overhead glass feature cabinetry
– Extra power supply has been installed to the tiled alfresco area suitable to run a spa on a lower tariff if needed
– Four generous bedrooms with carpets, air-conditioning, fans and built-ins are on offer here, including a king size master room with WIR, TV point and lavish ensuite
– The main bathroom includes tiles, a free standing bath, wall-hung vanity and roomy shower
– There is plenty of storage space in the double lock up remote garage as well as the built-in linen along the hallway and extra cabinetry in the laundry.
– A garden shed is also provided in the back yard near the double gate and fence, accessible via the Sturt St side of the property
Just 10 minutes from Gladstone’s CBD and 15 minutes from Tannum Sands, this property affords you the best of both worlds and only a short commute to a wide choice of schools, shops and services.
Current rental appraisal of $350 per week.
Contact Alicia for more information or to arrange your inspection!
**Please note that older photos have been used for marketing purposes
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 835 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining