261 Jim Whyte Way, BURUA
This stunning acreage residence presents a beautiful balance of modern meets country boasting over 353m2 under roof as well as horse stables, arena, an approved home business, shed and gorgeous northerly aspect backing onto bush land.
Situated on 3.9 acres of usable land the property is only 10 minutes from Gladstone CBD and Calliope.
At a glance;
– Contemporary, open plan design overlooks the acreage from all rooms whilst maintaining complete privacy
– Four king size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate toilet with vanity, spacious sunken lounge, separate media room and enormous covered sunken outdoor entertaining area.
– Well-equipped kitchen with stone benchtop ideal for entertaining adjacent to the dining and outdoor areas.
– Free standing 900 mm wide Blanco stove, soft close draws, sensor lighting and lead-light highlighting.
– Beautiful glass sliding doors bringing the country inside into your living room at the rear of the house
– Master retreat is located away from the other bedrooms with a purpose built walk in robe and has a full sized feature glass window and spot-light switch enabling viewing of the stables without leaving the room.
– Stylish ensuite complete with double vanity, large shower and a spacious spa bath overlooking the property.
– Second bedroom has access to the two-way access to the modern main bathroom including a separate toilet with vanity for visitors.
– The media room/family room is large and has been insulated in all walls to minimise noise.
– The sunken outdoor entertaining area is 9 meters x 8 metres wide – great for entertaining and fully private, comprising of a feature ceiling and a rock-wall finish with outside TV connection.
– Double lock-up garage has built-in cupboard facilities and extra storage has been created within the ceiling cavity.
– A home based Council approved business is on the property (situated away from the home) with parking facilities for up to 8 cars, hot/cold water and power, air-conditioning and tv connections to this building with its own separate entrance.
– The 9 x 7 metre insulated shed consists of one room with a 2 sided work bench and cupboards for the serious handyman and another separate fully lockable storage area.
– Beside the shed is a large flat pad area for storage of trailers/horse floats etc.
or another shed if desired.
– There are 2.5 x stables with runs, a tack-room and 40 x 20 mtre flat, enclosed arena.
– Two fully fenced separate paddocks all with dog proofed fencing surround the large secured house paddock. There is also a secure chicken pen and secondary holding pen.
– This property has trickle feed town water and two x 25,000 litre rainwater tanks.
Both the primary and secondary school bus services stop at the front gate. This property is located 10 minutes from the CBD.
Don’t miss your opportunity to secure this stunning residence in sought after Beecher Estate. Held by only one owner, an inspection is a must!
Contact Alicia for your inspection today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 12 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1.57 hectare
- Floor Area is 353 m²
- 12 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining