28 Scenery Street, WEST GLADSTONE
Situated on a low maintenance, 462m2 fenced allotment with views of the CBD and built by local builder Big Dad Homes, this lowest brick home located in popular West Gladstone is sure to impress.
Centrally located on the fringe of the CBD you can enjoy a short walk to the many eateries, shops, cafes and services only minutes from your front door.
At a glance;
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen with tiled flooring
– Ducted air conditioning and a neutral colour scheme throughout
– Separate carpeted media room with ceiling fan
– Well-equipped kitchen complete with stone top waterfall edge benches, stainless freestanding electric stove, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
– Private, tiled outdoor entertaining area with timber bi-fold doors
– Four generous bedrooms with carpets, ceiling fans and built in mirrored cupboards
– Master suite also has its own private stylish ensuite and a sliding door for easy access to the outdoor entertaining area.
– Main bathroom also has a bath and shower as well as a separate toilet for added convenience.
– Internal access via the double lock up remote garage is accessible via the hall.
– Gladstone State High School, West Primary School and Star of the Sea Primary School are all within walking distance to the property.
Tenanted on a periodic basis at $250 per week there is the option to either relet the property or move in to suit your individual needs! Please also allow 24 hours notice for inspections as required.
Don’t miss your opportunity to inspect this property today.
Contact Alicia on 0432 686 751 to arrange your inspection.
*Please note that old photos have been used for marketing purposes as the property is currently tenanted
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 462 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining