3 Eucalyptus Place, KIRKWOOD
Located in the popular suburb of Kirkwood, 3 Eucalyptus Place is sure to please those looking for a home with a difference.
Set beautifully to capture the views, this elevated property is positioned towards the front of approx 1,007m2 allotment to ensure plenty of room at the rear to make your own with the possibility for shed or pool.
Upon entry you will immediately appreciate the generous spaces and quality of finishes throughout.
The modern kitchen has been thoughtfully designed with soft close drawers, 5 burner gas stove, dishwasher and abundant storage throughout, this is a dynamic kitchen that will cater to all of your family needs.
The remaining family living and dining area flows effortlessly to the expansive alfresco entertainment area which gives you stunning views of the surrounding estate.
At a glance;
– Modern kitchen with 5 burner gas stove, breakfast bench, window to alfresco, ceasar stone bench tops, dishwasher and soft close drawers
– Gorgeous tiles are prominent with the gracious open plan. Windows right to the floor to ensure views are captured
– All four bedrooms are very generous inside with 3 boasting ensuites and the 4th with a two way bathroom. 3 bedrooms offer walk in robes and one with built ins.
– Separate laundry and additional separate toilet
– Air conditioning, security screens and fans throughout
– Side access to rear yard
– Short drive to Kirkwood shopping centre, Bunnings centre, airport and schools
Rental appraisal between $380 to $420 per week
An inspection of this property with these quality extras is simply a must.
Contact Angie Kulikov today 0437 770 058 for more information or join us at our open home.
- 4 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1007 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes