30 Ormiston Street, CLINTON
Situated in popular Seaview Heights, this hone is as neat as a pin and would be ideal as a low maintenance first home or investment property.
Built in 1980, the home has been recently refurbished including a spacious modern kitchen, blinds and an internal repaint.
At a glance;
– Three spacious bedrooms with fans, carpets, blinds and cupboards
– Open plan kitchen and dining with easy care tiling
– Generous modern kitchen including plenty of cupboard space, island bench/breakfast bar, electric appliances and contemporary finish
– Separate formal living area with carpet, curtains and fan ideal for a kids play room
– Secondary tiled living area adjoining the kitchen with sliding door access to the rear entertaining
– Separate laundry with additional cupboards and back door
– Tidy, tiled bathroom including vanity, bath and shower as well as a separate toilet
– Outdoor lockable storage room with provision for second bathroom (plumbing in place)
– 6m x 3m garden shed on the back boundary
– Fenced property with ample side access and driveway to rear double carport
– Undercover, rear entertaining area adjoining the carport
– Full length front verandah and security screens throughout
– Established gardens with room for a pool or shed if desired
– Rental appraisal of $250 per week.
Just down the street from St Johns Primary School and only a stone’s throw to the Yaralla 24 hour Lifestyle Gym, Ballantine St Shops, the Bunnings Centre and Clinton Primary.
This property must be seen to be appreciated.
Contact Alicia for more information and to arrange your inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 959 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining