34 Aspland Street, CLINTON
Situated on a 621m2 fully fenced allotment, this delightful midset home has been recently refurbished including an exterior repaint and solar.
Polished timber floor boards, white venetian blinds and a neutral, contemporary colour palette give the home a fresh, modern feel.
At a glance;
– Midset home with external repaint August 2018
– Two undercover carports
– Private, undercover deck with insulated roof and view of the garden
– Open plan entry, lounge and dining with split system air conditioning, fans and polished timber floors
– Functional kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and stainless, upright electric stove
– Security screen and doors throughout for extra peace of mind
– 2.4kW solar with a 5kw inverter
– Separate tiled laundry with external door
– Three bedrooms each with polished timber floors including a king size master bedroom
– Air-conditioning and built in robes to bedrooms one and two
– Tidy bathroom with combination bath/shower, linen and vanity with a separate toilet for added convenience
The property is only a five minute drive from local schools and shops including Clinton Primary, St Johns Primary, Gladstone State High School and Chanel College. The Bunnings Centre, Ballantine St Shops and Airport are also within walking distance.
The current rental appraisal is $220 -$245 per week including the solar benefit.
Contact the marketing agent Alicia for more information or to arrange your inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 621 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes