4 Billabong Drive, GLEN EDEN
Situated on a spacious 1314m2 fully fenced lot in sought after Gecko Valley, this lovely Coastal Homes property was built in 2007 and boasts an impressive (w) 8.5m x (l) 11.5m x (h) 4m powered shed.
Nestled back from the street for privacy, the home is set amongst other quality properties and enjoys minimal traffic but is only 10 minutes to Gladstone CBD.
Owned by just the one family, the property has been kept in excellent condition, and the recent addition of new carpets throughout accentuate the property’s modern, fresh feel.
At a glance;
– King size master suite with air conditioning, carpets, fan, WIR, modern ensuite (shower, vanity, toilet) at the front of the home
– Three additional bedrooms (two with split system air conditioning) with new carpets, built in robes, fans and curtains
– Third bedroom with phone line ideal for home office
– Spacious carpeted lounge adjacent to the master and kitchen
– Open plan, tiled and air-conditioned kitchen, dining and living area
– Secondary living area perfect for a media room, multi purpose room or kids retreat
– Well-equipped galley style kitchen complete with stone benchtops, stainless electric appliances, overhead cupboards, secondary hot water system under sink and dishwasher
– Enclosed patio with screening to maximise indoor outdoor feel and breezes adjoining the dining idea for BBQ’s and weekend entertaining
– Security screens and tinted windows throughout
– Separate tiled laundry with sliding door access to clothesline
– Internal garage access with remote panel lift door
– Modern, tiled main bathroom as well as a separate toilet
– Established, low maintenance gardens and additional greenhouse behind the shed perfect for vegetables, herbs and orchids
– Impressive (w) 8.5m x (l) 11.5m x (h) 4m powered shed inclusive of shelving, workbench and lean-to beside shed to fence
– Fully fenced yard with side access
– Two water tanks connected to timed watering system for rear garden; 5000L and 7000L capacity
– Garden shed
– Rear pergola for entertaining
You will feel right at home with the natural bushland setting at the rear of the property.
The Tondoon Botanical gardens and cafe are only a short walk away as is Meteors Sports Club and Gecko Valley Winery.
This property must be seen to be appreciated.
Contact the listing agent for more information – Alicia 0432 686 751
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1314 m²
- 6 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining