4 Junee Street, CLINTON
Off-MarketThis property is not currently For Sale or Rent on locationsestateagents.com.au
With room to add your own special touch, this home is great for first home buyers and families.
Situated in a quiet street on a fully fenced 746m2 allotment, the property affords you privacy but also the little extras including a double bay shed, sparkling inground pool with water feature and expansive undercover rear patio.
At a glance;
– rendered lowset home with side access
– three carpeted bedrooms with fans and built in robes (master and 2nd bedroom air-conditioned)
– front deck and shade sail with room to add a single carport if desired
– office area (previously the single garage) has potential to be converted to an office or 4th bedroom
– original, functional kitchen with gas stove and plenty of cupboards
– open plan, air-conditioned kitchen, dining and living adjacent to the undercover outdoor patio
– separate laundry with rear access
– easy care vinyl flooring to the living areas and kitchen
– main bathroom does need work and quotes available for replacement
– inground salt chlorine pool (cement) with water feature
– established trees and gardens for privacy
Only a short stroll to St Johns Primary, Clinton Primary and a five minute drive to Chanel College and Gladstone State High, there are several schools to choose from. The Bunnings Centre and Yaralla fitness centre are also close by.
Currently vacant this property has a rental appraisal of $260 – $280 per week in the current market.
Contact Alicia for more information or to organise your inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 746 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining