5 Eucalyptus Place, KIRKWOOD
Only 7 years young, this contemporary builders spec home sits neatly on the hill at 5 Eucalyptus Place with stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
With minimal traffic and an elevated location, the four bedroom, two bathroom property affords you peace and tranquillity as well as coastal breezes all year round.
At a glance;
– Split level living, floating bamboo floors, varied ceiling height and a fresh, neutral colour scheme throughout
– Four spacious bedrooms each with split system air conditioning and fans
– King size master bedroom with walk through robe into ensuite (large shower, vanity and private toilet)
– Remaining three bedrooms (all with built in robes) and main bathroom (shower, bath, vanity with second toilet) on the 4th split level adjacent to the living area
– Floor to ceiling windows and internal stair case within the foyer
– Expansive, open plan kitchen, dining and living area on the top level complete with bamboo flooring, custom windows to fully encompass the views as well as block out and sheer blinds
– Well equipped, streamline kitchen includes Smeg appliances, freestanding stainless steel gas stove/electric oven, dishwasher, rangehood, fridge plumbing, recessed sink, breakfast bar, pendant lighting, built in shelving on the island bench, 20mm stone bench tops and tile splash back
– Private undercover deck made from ‘composite decking’ (a low maintenance, durable alternative to timber) at the rear of the property accessible via the living area with views of the landscaped gardens below
– Separate carpeted media room with network cabling, fan and split system air conditioning on main level down from the living area
– Plenty of storage in the hallways and tandem two car garage with workshop space which includes access to the lower rear gardens
– 12 zone irrigation system to gardens and lawns with internet access
Located within Emmadale Gardens estate, Kirkwood Woolworths is only a short 2 minute drive away. There is also the choice of Clinton Primary, Star of the Sea and Kin Kora Primary Schools within a 5 minute drive, as well as Chanel College, Toolooa High and Gladstone State High just 10 minutes away by car.
This home must be inspected to fully appreciate all that is on offer at this address.
**Current rental appraisal is $480 – $520 per week.
Contact the listing agent, Alicia for more information.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1191 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining