66 Bradford Road, TELINA
Situated in a quiet street of popular Telina, this lowset, low maintenance home has been refurbished in recent years including tiling throughout, a modern kitchen and large outdoor entertaining area.
Boasting three bedrooms, one bathroom and an open plan living area, this home is currently tenanted on a periodic lease so the option to move in or continue renting is yours.
At a glance;
– three spacious bedrooms with carpets, fans and blinds with a/c to the second bedroom
– air conditioned, open plan, kitchen, dining and living
– quaint front portico
– separate laundry with additional built in storage
– generous kitchen with electric appliances, wall oven, plenty of cupboard space and a view to the back yard
– security screens throughout
– main bathroom complete with shower, vanity and bath as well as a separate toilet
– expansive undercover entertaining area at the rear of the property
– single lock up garage and storage
– fully fenced 726m2 allotment with double gate side access and room for a shed or pool
– lowset brick veneer construction with tile roofing
– within the Kin Kora Primary School and Toolooa High School catchment zones
Only a few minutes away from Kirkwood Woolworths, Stockland Kin Kora and Sun Valley IGA there is also a bus stop located close by too.
Current rental estimate is $200 to $230 per week.
Contact Alicia 0432 686 751 for more information and to arrange your inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 726 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining