669 Taragoola Road, CALLIOPE
This is the ultimate lifestyle property only 5 minutes from Calliope township and 35 minutes from Gladstone.
It includes a council approved business ‘Red Carpet Pet Retreat’ for dog kennels and cattery as well as a beautiful main residence, ample sheds, chook coop and horse stable set up including paddocks.
– Stage One opened for business November 2016
– Stage Two, which has full council approval is for a further 22 dog kennels
– Online advertising includes Gladstone Classifieds, Facebook and Local Search
– Business growth largely by word of mouth
– Advance bookings coming in already for 2019 beyond the New year with strong repeat customers
– Red Carpet Pet Retreat sits on 40 Undulating acres of improved pastures
– The acreage is fenced into 3 large paddocks and 4 smaller ones
– There are lane ways and electric fencing to keep stock safe
– Each of the paddocks has water by way of troughs as do each of the 5 covered stables within the stable complex
– This stable complex also has two round yards and it is all built with large hardwood timbers
The spacious, comfortable brick residence is a delicate blend of old world charm meets modern convenience with recent improvement and renovations.
By happy circumstance sits in the landscape at a lower level than the kennels so any noise is greatly reduced.
The residence is surrounded by landscaped gardens with an above ground pool.
There is undercover entertaining/ BBQ area facing away from the road for additional privacy
– Under roof you will find 3 bedrooms (2 with air con), two bathrooms (main with ensuite), home office, a separate living area as well as an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room as well as a laundry.
– The main bathroom, toilet and laundry were fully renovated earlier this year along with an update in the kitchen and fitting shutters to windows throughout.
– Undercover car parking is available in the 3 shed spaces one of which has the property workshop.
– The large chook house is also in this area adjoining the sheds
The property is accessed by an all weather , built up and compacted gravel road, cement causeway, bitumen off ramp from Taragoola Rd and bitumen car park for the boarding complex.
Contact Alicia to request a copy of the Confidentiality Agreement and to arrange your personal inspection.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 16.18 hectare
- 6 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place