7 Stewart Road, BEECHER
Situated on 9991m2 acreage allotment in sought after Beecher, this beautifully refurbished colonial has plenty of character with a twist of new.
The stunning wrap around verandahs encompass the entire home offering an extra 180m2 under roof.
At a glance;
– Traditional Queenslander floor plan
– Four bedroom, one bathroom home with additional powder room and toilet
– Traditional features retained including fret work, French doors, tongue and groove walls as well as high ceilings
– Master bedroom complete with tile flooring, bay window, 3m ceilings, walk in robe, box air conditioning and French doors
– Additional front bedroom also features bay window, 3m ceiling, built in robes and French doors
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with wall mounted heater and fan
– Contemporary kitchen boasting stainless electric appliances, dishwasher, soft close drawers and high bench tops
– Stylish main bathroom (shower, vanity, toilet)
– Separate media room with extra storage and feature wall adjacent to the powder room and laundry
– Fresh yard topsoil, septic tank and trickle feed including two 22000L water tanks
– Solar hot water system
– 5 bay colourbond shed with power (3 roller doors, 1 sliding glass home office, 1 carport/awning)
– 9991m2 allotment only 10 minutes from Gladstone CBD
– Flat, fully fenced with plenty of room in the yard for a pool or extra storage/sheds
– Completely re-wired with new fixtures and fittings
– Easy care tile flooring and a neutral colour scheme throughout
– Restumped with security screens on all windows and doors for added peace of mind
If you are looking for acreage with country charm with the convenience of town, Stewart Road is a must on your inspection list.
Contact Alicia or Ashley today for more information.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 9991 m²
- 3 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes