9 Stitt Close, GLEN EDEN
Recently refurbished this property is great as a first home or entry level investment opportunity!
Situated in a quiet street on a fully fenced 700m2 allotment, the home is low maintenance with drive through access to the back yard via the garage.
There is plenty of room here to add a pool or shed as desired.
At a glance;
– three bedrooms with new carpets, fans and built in robes
– open plan kitchen, dining and living with air con and new carpet
– internal repaint in neutral, fresh colours
– refurbished kitchen complete with stainless handles, electric upright stove and views of the back yard
– refurbished main bathroom (shower, bath and vanity) as well as a separate toilet for added convenience
– full length concrete patio at rear which could easily be converted to an undercover entertaining area
Only ten minutes from Gladstone CBD, and just up the road to Toolooa High School, South Primary School and the new Foodworks in South Gladstone, you can enjoy the tranquility of Glen Eden without compromising on the convenience of town.
Currently appraised at $200 to $220 per week rent, this is also an attractive proposition for investors looking for a low maintenance property to add to their portfolio.
Please note that older photos have been used for marketing purposes.
Contact the listing agent, Alicia to organise your inspection today.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 700 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining