11 Battery Road, BURUA
Here is an opportunity to go back and appreciate a sustainable lifestyle with minimal bills whilst still having the convenience of the amenities Gladstone has to offer with an approximate 15 minute drive.
This 20 acre sanctuary is the perfect weekender or starter to construct your canvas with some infrastructure already in place:
– 15 x 9m open shed with 2 x 22,000l water tanks – sits approximately centre of property
– Large shed perfect for weekenders with gas hot water and gas cooking (kitchenette) & bathroom. Separated lined rooms. Solar panels with battery bank already in place. 2 Water tanks attached to this shed as well. Semi enclosed 3 bay shed adds to this area.
– Wind power – Wind turbine ready to go up
– 3 dams, bore with pump, additional pump, boundary runs along Clyde Creek
– Also optional inclusions: Bus with solar, battery banks with back up generator. Retro style caravan, shipping container and we may even include the milking cow & chickens!
– Boundaries mostly fenced
– Two entry points to this lifestyle property from Battery Road & Gherke Road
Definitely not an opportunity to be missed.
TAKE THE TIME TO WALK THE PROPERTY with Angie and she can show you all that is on offer.
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 8.48 hectare
- 3 Garage
- Secure Parking