When looking for the perfect property, there are a few things you need to consider:
- What things are most important to you in a home?
- What price range are you searching for?
- Are schools important and if so, why?
- Where do you want to live and what sort of home do you prefer?
- When did you want to move in and is there any flexibility with your time frames?
- How many bedrooms, bathrooms, living areas and car accommodation will you need?
- Where do you work and is there public transport nearby?
- Do you have your preapproval organised?
- Do you need to sell a property before you can purchase your next property?
- Is this property for investment or are you going to live in the home?
- Do you need to be close to other services ie hospitals for either work or health reasons?
If you are unsure about the above, you may also like to speak to your broker/bank, financial planner and your accountant to discuss your current position in depth and obtain appropriate advice regarding your decision to buy a property.
Need more info? Download your copy of the QLD Fair Trading Property Smart Pocket Guide PDF to buying, selling property in QLD.
Not quite sure what you are looking for? Let our team help you find the perfect property!