JOIN OUR TEAM!
LOCATIONS estate agents are seeking a Property Management professional to join our close-knit team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a boutique property management agency offering a professional and personalised property management service to owners and tenants alike.
The role on offer is a full-time position with some after hours and weekend work as required. Suitably qualified applicants will have experience in the industry already including roles as either an assistant or Property Manager.
The right person will have a passion for excellent customer service and engagement whilst working as a part of an established team.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL:
• Be an independent and self-motivated individual who can work with minimal supervision
• Hold a current Queensland Real Estate Registration Certificate or willing to attain one ASAP
• Hold a current drivers license
• Emulate agency core values including respect, integrity, results, transparency, resourcefulness, communication and community
• Have a willingness to learn and work as a part of a team
• Have the ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and personal presentation
• Experience with PM software, preferably PropertyMe, IRE, and Realworks is an advantage
• Excellent computer literacy and touch typing speed
• MOST IMPORTANTLY – you enjoy a positive, fast-paced and vibrant workplace
• Knowledge of the RTRA Act and property management processes.
Tasks include all aspects of portfolio property management with administrative support. While we have a dedicated accounts person who completes daily banking, reconciliations and end of month procedures, you will need sound knowledge of accounts and the trust accounting requirements.
LOCATIONS estate agents are Gladstone’s most dynamic and trusted real estate agency. We pride ourselves on being tech savvy and ahead of the rest when it comes to workplace efficiency and connectivity.
• A work environment with a supportive team culture
• On-going Training and Support
• Modern open office
• Assistance in building your personal brand including your professional profile
• Monday to Friday work hours, 8am to 4pm and after hours as required
To register your interest and/or submit an application, please email directly to Katerina, firstname.lastname@example.org