GREAT FAMILY HOME WITH EXTRA CARPORT & POOL & SOLAR
Don’t let Rona fool you! There is no better time to buy your own home in the current market. This property has been well cared for and has a host of features which make it ideal as your own home or an investment property.
Situated on a fenced, 764m2 cornet allotment, the home also enjoys a slightly elevated position and fresh breezes. The current owners have also spent the extra and added a double carport suited to a caravan or boat, with additional side access to the back yard. A sparkling in-ground pool visible from the outdoor patio and kitchen is the perfect place to entertain. Established trees afford you privacy from neighbours too.
Built in 1995, refurbished and boasting three bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite, this home must be inspected to be appreciated.
At a glance:
- Three generous, two bathrooms, single lock up garage, carport and pool
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with fan, bay window, laminate plank flooring ensuite (toilet, shower, vanity) and built in mirror wardrobes
- Second and third bedrooms also have laminate plank flooring and mirror built in wardrobes, with air-conditioning and fan to bedroom 2
- Air-conditioned and tiled lounge, adjoining kitchen and dining area
- Modern main bathroom with bath, vanity and shower
- Refurbished kitchen with high benchtops (great for taller people), plenty of bench space, dishwasher, overhead cupboards, stainless steel freestanding gas/electric cooker and rangehood
- Covered outdoor patio accessible via dining room with adjoining turf area and view over pool
- Landscaped pool area including pavers and established gardens
- Separate turfed area on side of the house with garden shed
- Built 1995 with renovations/extensions
- Rates are approximately $2600 per annum
A 2.8Kw solar inverter system is in place with 8 solar panels on the roof. The owner has used this to previously offset the electricity used for running the pool. The size of the inverter enables the new owner to add more panels if desired.
Current rental appraisal of $320 -$350 per week.
Inspections available by appointment and video tour pending.
Please get in touch for more information and to organise an inspection.
- 3 beds
- 2 baths
- 1 garage
- 2 carport
- Land is 764.00 m2
- Air Conditioning