A PERFECT START
Situated on a large 849m2 allotment this solid brick home is the perfect first home or a great opportunity for someone wanting to downsize.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and walking distance to the Boyne River this neat and tidy property offers more than meets the eye.
At a glance;
- Two well sized bedrooms featuring carpet, built ins, ceiling fans, blinds with the main bedroom fitted with split system air conditioning.
- Open plan living located at the heart of the home and located away from the bedrooms and equipped with large split system air conditioner.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven/cooktop, breakfast bar and ample storage.
- Bathroom featuring shower over bath, vanity and separate toilet for added convenience.
- Enclosed sunroom fitted with tiles and is the perfect area for an office or kids toy room.
- Side access from both sides of the property which leads you through to the HUGE fully fenced backyard.
- Dual garden sheds with plenty of storage for garden tools.
- Large backyard with plenty of space to build a big shed or pool or both.
The market is hot so contact Michael Byrnes on 0405 954 034 or Jamie Frizzo on 0410 815 292 to book your inspection before it's too late.
*Property is currently tenanted so 24-48 hours notice must be given for private inspections.
- 2 beds
- 1 bath
- 2 garage
- Land is 849.00 m2
- Floor Area is 102.00 m2