RENOVATED HIGHSET IN FAMILY FRIENDLY LOCATION
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac and situated on a generous 694m2 allotment this renovated highset home is move in ready and offers plenty of size throughout.
Built in 1988 this solid family home offers spacious side access with overhang, huge downstairs rumpus room while also located in one of Gladstone's most sought after suburbs.
- Internal stairs which lead you to the spacious living room featuring split system air conditioning, ceiling fan, blinds, timber planking and direct access to the front verandah.
- Modern kitchen fitted with electric cooktop/oven, dishwasher, plenty of storage and direct access to the dining and deck areas.
- Three HUGE bedrooms all equipped with split system air conditioners, ceiling fans, blinds, timber planking and built in wardrobes.
- Stylish bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet for added convenience.
- Timber deck which overlooks the bushland and is the ideal spot to sit back and relax while with a drink or two.
- Rumpus room featuring split system air conditioning, timber planking, ceiling fan and direct access to the backyard. This is such a spacious area and can be utilized in so many different ways.
- Second bathroom with shower and toilet which is perfect if your wanting to utilize the downstairs area as a teenagers retreat or guest room.
- Fully fenced backyard with plenty of room for both a pool and shed with no nasty easements to get in the way.
- The overhang offers plenty of height and is the perfect area to accommodate a boat, camper trailer or additional car.
- Generous side access through to the spacious and flat backyard.
With so much to offer this lovely highset home will not last long in today's market so don't delay and call Michael today on 0405 954 034 or email email@example.com before it's too late.
- 3 beds
- 2 baths
- 1 garage
- Land is 694.00 m2