AFFORDABLE BEECHER ACREAGE HOME + SHED
Situated on a 1.18Ha block and set back from the road, this is one of Beecher Estate's best value buys. It is a very affordable acreage home in the current market and features boundary fencing on two sides, a front gate, town water as well as established trees and surrounding bush land.
The house features two bedrooms, one bathroom and a spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area with fire place and sliding doors to both front and rear patios.
At a glance;
- recently repainted interior
- cathedral ceilings in the tiled, open plan kitchen, dining and living area with fireplace and split system air-conditioner
- security screens throughout
- tidy, modern kitchen complete with gas cooktop, newly installed rangehood, stainless steel dishwasher and wall oven
- tiled bedrooms with split system air-conditioning
- shelving in bedroom 2 and a walk in robe in the master bedroom
- main bathroom complete with tiled shower, new vanity and plenty of shelving
- full length front patio with concrete floor
- rear half length patio with concrete floor running the full length of the house
- electric hot water system
- water tank with trickle feed town water supply, mains power, grey water and septic system
- additional garden shed or dog kennel in back yard
- fully fenced back yard
- large double bay standalone shed with singe phase power andn lighting
- dam and seasonal creek run through the front half of the property
This home has been immaculately presented.
**Current rental appraisal of $380 to $400 per week.
Get in touch with the listing agent, Alicia for more information or to arrange your inspection by appointment.
- 2 beds
- 1 bath
- 2 garage
- Land is 1.18 m2