DOUBLE STOREY LIVING - FUNCTIONALITY AND CONVENIENCE
Built primarily out of brick and timber to bring about a great earthy atmosphere, this high set home has stretched the boundaries of olden day luxury. This can be evident primarily from the front part of the home as the sight of an overlooking sunroom, which is attached on the front section of the house. As for attention to detail, the home spreads out its crisp timber stairs to really imply that lavish olden day luxury feel.
With a generous open floor plan, a sense of privacy is still prevalent. Other characteristics of the home include:
- 2-pac kitchen complete with ample storage with soft closing drawers , huge pantry, dishwasher and a great outlook
- all the essentials for cooking with a huge ceramic cooktop and oven.
- double vanities in the main bathroom complete with huge bath
- elevated rotary clothesline on the back veranda
- air- conditioned lounge and guest bedroom
- generous laundry
- Double lock up garage
- 2 bathrooms
- Spacious and function patio with a BBQ
- fans throughout the home to allow for extra air flow
- kitchenette downstairs along with dining area and extra family room, where the second bathroom is located
Located within one of the more quiet neighbourhoods, this house is situated in close proximity to a myriad of facilities including: Gladstone's Stockland shopping Centre. K-mart, Coles, Channel College and Kin Kora School.
Convenient bus stops all throughout the area to enable those without transport to get from A to B and more!
Don't hesitate to CALL JENNY TODAY ON 0472543382.
We wouldn't want you to miss out on such a beautiful home.
- 4 beds
- 2 baths
- 2 garage
- Land is 607.00 m2