RENOVATE AND CAPITALISE ON CBD LOCATION & HARBOUR VIEWS
This unique property on the CBD fringe in West Gladstone has sensational views of the city, harbour and surrounding parklands. The owner has recently refurbished the flooring so the property now affords you stunning polished timber floors throughout.
The home has excellent side access and off street parking, allowing for a shed or pool to be added if desired.
Built in 1966, the home is very neat and tidy so you could move straight in or choose to renovate over time. There is also potential to lift the home to capitalise on the unique position and aspect.
Enjoying fresh, sea breezes all year round, this home is one of a kind!
At a glance;
- hardwood flooring and casement windows throughout
- split level internal design with living on lower level and bedrooms and bathroom on top level
- garage, workshop space, lockable storage area and subfloor under the house
- front stairs and covered verandah with adjustable external louvres to maximise airflow
- french doors and entry door in the lounge which opens up to the front verandah
- open plan dining and kitchen which has been updated
- original bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
- separate toilet for added convenience
- three bedrooms each with carpet, blinds and windows to keep the home well ventilated
- separate laundry and rear access via ramp to the back yard
- fully fenced 870m2 allotment
- Current rental appraisal of $250 per week
Get in touch with Alicia for more information or to arrange your inspection.
- 3 beds
- 1 bath
- 1 garage
- Land is 870.00 m2