ACREAGE HOME + SHEDS + POOL + SOLAR
Tucked away alongside Clyde Creek, 12 Renton Court affords you 1.56Ha of peace and privacy as well as a midset four bedroom home, multiple sheds, pool and solar power.
Built in 2000, the house has a full length screened verandah at the rear of the house so you can look out to the surrounding gardens and landscape. Only a ten minute drive from Gladstone CBD, you can enjoy the feel of the country but with the convenience of town not far away.
Inside you will find an open plan, kitchen, dining and living area adjoining the rear verandah. Easy care, vinyl flooring has been used throughout. The modern, well equipped kitchen includes quality stainless steel appliances (freestanding gas electric stove, dishwasher) and plenty of storage space.
The separate laundry could easily be converted into a second bathroom if desired.
A custom inground pool is visible from the back verandah and alfresco BBQ area. This is the perfect place to cool down after a long day at work.
At a glance:
- Four spacious bedrooms each with carpets, built-ins, fans and large windows
- Main bedroom with split air-con, and views of the pool
- Main bathroom with separate shower, bath and vanity with his and hers sinks
- Multiple sheds
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with air-con, sliding doors adjoining the
- Custom inground pool
- Outdoor alfresco area
- Full length undercover verandah
- Septic system, trickle feed water and water tanks (18,000L and 16,000L)
- Solar 4kW
- Built 2000
- 1.56Ha, partially fenced
- Tenanted periodically so vacant possession is available at settlement
As the property is tenanted, please allow a minimum 24 hours notice for inspections.
Get in touch with the selling agents to organise your own private inspection!
- 4 beds
- 1 bath
- 4 garage
- Land is 15610.00 m2