COUNTRY STYLE – BEECHER QUEENSLANDER ON 7 ACRES
If you are looking for a classic modern Queenslander on one of the largest allotments in Beecher Forest, 130 Flora Drive is your answer!
The home enjoys lovely views of the surrounding bush land and glimpses of Mt Larcom. With minimal neighbours and plenty of space, you can completely relax and unwind.
Built in 2005, the property has a modern twist but the charm of yesteryear, right down to the custom timber and gauze cabinetry in the kitchen. Features include traditional fretting, high ceilings, French doors, a claw foot bath, wrap around verandahs and a gable façade.
The property has been built up and away from the street with the added benefit of backing onto state forest ensuring maximum privacy.
Downstairs is legal height and currently houses a storage area and double garage. You could transform this space into a fully enclosed garage, rumpus, additional bathroom and ensuite if desired.
At a glance;
- Four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms (master ensuited)
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with access to both verandahs
- French doors through the living areas, kitchen and main bedroom
- Beautiful provincial timber style kitchen with a gas stove, stainless appliances, plenty of cupboards and a good size walk-in pantry and butlers wash basin
- Great views of the surrounding gardens, bush land and glimpses of Mt Larcom
- The air-conditioned, king size master with walk-in robe and spacious tiled ensuite
- Down the hall you will the other three tiled bedrooms complete with built-in robes, fans
- The fourth bedroom doubles as a study with custom cabinetry already installed but there is still plenty of room for a single bed
- Built-in laundry to minimise wasted space
- Generous main bathroom complete with shower, toilet, vanity & classic claw foot bath
- An additional bush shower is right outside on the verandah as well and ideal for a quick wash after being out in the yard
- Solar hot water system, town water (trickle feed and water tanks) and a septic system
- The boundary is partially fenced and there is also lots of room to add a shed/pool
Being on 7 acres there is also the potential for the property to be subdivided at a later stage pending council approval.
Just 10 minutes from town, you can really have the feeling of the countryside but the convenience of town.
Get in touch for more information or to arrange your private inspection.
- 4 beds
- 2 baths
- 2 garage
- Land is 2.80 square
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes