HARBOUR VIEWS + DECK + POOL
Recently repainted and boasting harbour views from the private deck overlooking the pool, 14 Elizabeth St affords you plenty of extras at a very affordable price. Being sold 'as is where is', the sellers can provide a comprehensive building and pest report for buyer perusal.
From the street this neat and tidy home packs plenty of kerb appeal. Built in 1950, the current owners have added an extension but also retained the charm and character of yesteryear both inside and out.
Boasting four bedrooms and one bathroom as well as plenty of living space under roof, you won't buy better than this!
Situated on the crest of Elizabeth St on a fully fenced 728m2 lot, there is also side access to the carport at rear, as well as plenty of storage space under the home including a separate laundry and workshop.
At a glance;
- Built 1950, recently repainted interior
- Four bedrooms with polished wood floors
- One bathroom with separate toilet for added convenience
- Multiple living areas
- Side access and single carport
- Neat and tidy kitchen with upright stove and cupboards
- Polished floor boards in the living room
- Dining room adjoins fourth bedroom/office and undercover deck
- Upper split level features bathroom, three bedrooms and kids play room
- Separate laundry and workshop space underneath the home
- Stunning inground pool
- To be sold 'as is where is'
- Rental appraisal $270 to $290 per week.
The current owners are relocating and need their lovely home sold before Christmas.
Get in touch with the marketing agent for your private inspection.
- 3 beds
- 1 bath
- Land is 728.00 m2