RENOVATED + SOLAR + WALKING DISTANCE TO SCHOOLS
You will be impressed with the solid structure and space of this renovated home, situated on a 607 m2 level and fenced block in popular Clinton. Boasting four bedrooms, one bathroom and plenty of living area under roof, this ideal family home has an excellent free-flowing layout and a 5kw solar system to reduce the cost of living.
The property also overlooks parkland so you have a country feel but in the convenience of town. This home would be perfect for people with school aged children or downsizers not wanting to lose a bedroom but looking for a low maintenance private home. Outside you can enjoy a private, peaceful courtyard with turfed area and shed pad, hemmed by a low-maintenance garden.
Quality stainless steel kitchen appliances make cooking a delight and cleaning effortless. Well established landscaped gardens surround this tidy and welcoming home.
• Comfortably presented open plan designed living/dining space
• Vinyl plank floor boards throughout for easy maintenance
• Well-appointed, renovated kitchen with electric appliances
• Air-conditioned master bedroom with full-length, built-ins and access to the living area
• 3 x Bedrooms with split system air-conditioners and built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom with shower, vanity and separate toilet
• Large central rumpus room
• Security screens throughout
• Save on energy bills with installed solar panels 5kw
• Fully fenced yard with side access and shed pad in back yard
• Large laundry with additional storage
Kookaburra Kindergarten, St Johns Primary and Clinton Primary School are all within a short 2 – 5 minute walk from the property. The Bunnings Centre and Clinton Sports Fields are also only a short stroll away.
Current rental appraisal is $270 - $290 per week. Don't miss this opportunity to secure your future as first home or investment.
Contact Alicia for more information and to arrange your private inspection.
- 4 beds
- 1 bath
- 2 garage
- Land is 607.00 m2