SOLID BRICK HOME IN FAMILY FRIENDLY LOCATION
Situated on a generous 721m2 allotment this four bedroom, two bathroom home offers plenty of value in today's market and is move in ready. Simply unpack and enjoy all that this home has to offer.
Tucked away in the popular area of Seaview Heights this solid single story brick home offers plenty of space throughout and won't last long in this strengthening Gladstone market.
At a glance;
- Large main living area with split system air conditioning, vinyl planking, security screens, vertical blinds and direct access to the huge outdoor entertaining area.
- Three well sized bedrooms featuring vinyl planking, mirror built ins, ceiling fans and blinds with the master bedroom offering a well appointed ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet.
- Fourth bedroom/study equipped with vinyl planking, ceiling fan and blinds.
- Main bathroom positioned perfectly within the home which features shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet for added convenience.
- Timber kitchen which offers a breakfast bar, stainless dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven. Located at the heart of the home this is truly an entertainers home from front to back.
- Second living area/dining area which offers plenty of versatility and is suitable for all sizes of families.
- HUGE outdoor entertaining area which overlooks the fully fenced backyard. If you enjoy entertaining family and friends then this will certainly tick all the boxes.
- Double lock up garage with workbenches and ample storage space.
- Walking distance to parks, walking tracks and duck ponds.
The sellers have done all the hard work so why not enjoy all that this property has to offer and call 15 McIver Road home.
If your looking for a neat and complete home then call Michael Byrnes today on 0405 954 034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before it's too late.
- 4 beds
- 2 baths
- 2 garage
- Land is 721.00 m2
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining