RENOVATE AND REAP THE REWARDS!
Built in 1975, this two-storey home is situated on 610m2 and boasts three bedrooms, one bathroom, additional rumpus room, two storage rooms and one car garage with additional undercover carport. It is ripe for a renovation with plenty of potential in a great location!
At a glance;
• Spacious kitchen and dining space with electric appliances and split system air conditioner.
• Living area at the entry of the home with wooden floorboards, direct access to front verandah and plenty of windows for natural light.
• Three well-size bedrooms with built-in robes, ceiling fans and air conditioner in the main.
• Large main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
• Wooden floorboards throughout with a tiled kitchen, dining and bathroom.
• Verandah at the back of the home with laundry sink and washing machine connections.
• Outdoor verandah space at front of the home overlooking the neighbourhood.
• Two additional storage rooms and rumpus room downstairs.
• Single car garage and additional undercover carport space adjacent.
• 610m2 fenced block with retained gardens in the backyard.
• Rates approx. $3500 per annum
• Rental appraisal $300 - $320 per week
• Please note the property is being sold 'as is where is' and a copy of the building pest reports are available upon request
Located in the heart of Kin Kora, this home is a stone's throw from Kin Kora Primary School and Drakes shopping complex. Conveniently located and priced to sell, this home would be ideal for a first home buyer or small family.
Contact Donnella or Alicia to arrange your private inspection.
- 3 beds
- 1 bath
- 2 garage
- Land is 610.00 m2