NEW A/C + NEW INTERNAL PAINT JOB + RENOVATED KITCHEN + NEW FLOORING!
The owners are committed to selling and have done all the hard work for you - A FRESH INTERNAL repaint, three big NEW air conditioners, NEW contemporary timber laminate flooring and a refurbished kitchen!
Make the tree change to Beecher at 18 Flora Drive.
This double story home and acreage property awaits in one of the most sought-after rural addresses - Beecher Forest Estate, just 10 minutes south-west of Gladstone CBD.
Situated in an elevated, bushland setting on 2.8 acres surrounded by other smaller acreages, the property is neatly presented with established trees and gardens, a large dam, paddock and expansive, powered Colourbond shed with awning.
At a glance;
- Ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Four generous bedrooms with built-in robes with master suite on the second level only with views over the property and ensuite
- Two spacious living zones - large lounge with beautiful timber floorboards and a spacious open living and dining adjoining kitchen
- Generous kitchen with corner pantry, double fridge cavity, new dishwasher and quality cooking appliances including induction cooktop and views of the garden
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining surrounded by gardens and an excellent space for dining alfresco, entertaining guests and simply enjoying the view of the great outdoors
- The hobby farmer, handyman or car enthusiast will be more than satisfied with the shedding and structures across this property;
- 63m2 powered/concreted Colorbond shed plus attached 68m2 awning - with 2.4m height clearance roller doors & plenty of undercover storage space - the ultimate man-cave!
- Additional separate double carport for caravan and boat parking
- 6m x 3m garden shed
- 2 x 45000 lt water tanks with town trickle feed water
- Automatic gate entry
- Extensive, sealed Bitumen driveway - easy maneuverability and plenty of parking
- Separately fenced dam & rear paddock
- Full dog-wired fencing
- Beautifully landscaped house block
- Trickle feed water supply and septic system
- Town power
Within minutes to all amenities, numerous shopping centres, lifestyle facilities and schools, the location is paramount and presents a secluded, private and secure lifestyle tucked away from the urban rush.
Book you private inspection today! Phone Alicia Williams on 0432 686 751
- 4 beds
- 2 baths
- 8 garage
- Land is 1.14 m2
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining