TWO STORY FAMILY HOME WITH WATER VIEWS IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
Tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac this two story family home offers excellent views and catches the best breezes with it's perfectly positioned aspect. Built in 2013 this quality home offers a stunning street appeal which captures your eye the second you arrive.
Situated on a generous 696m2 allotment and featuring four bedrooms along with two bathrooms this double story home is move in ready and is one of the better presented homes on the market. Ducted air conditioning and 9 foot ceilings give this property that sense of quality and style that most just don't have.
At a glance;
- Four spacious bedrooms featuring ducted air conditioning, built in robes, blinds, security screens and carpet with the master bedroom being finished off nicely with walk in robe and ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet.
- Large modern kitchen located at the heart of the home and if you enjoy cooking and entertaining then look no further. Equipped with gas cooktop, electric oven, range hood, dishwasher, tiled splashback and breakfast bar.
- Dining area positioned perfectly off the kitchen and is the ideal area for those family dinners.
- Living area is positioned near the kitchen/dining area which gives that real sense of open plan living while still allowing for plenty of space for all sizes of families.
- The front deck captures the stunning views at offer and really needs to be seen to be appreciated. With water and bush views this is the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon beverage.
- Main bathroom offers a neutral colour pallet throughout and features bath, shower, vanity and toilet for added convenience.
- Double gate side access leads you through to a concreted pad which can be used to store a camper trailer, small boat or an additional vehicle. If your looking for more outdoor entertaining area then this space can certainly be used that way and it really shows off the versatility of this area.
- Fully fenced backyard which features two large flat pads and plenty of space for pets and/or kids. This home has been perfectly built on this block to allow for both the amazing views and functionality.
Quiet and private this is an excellent opportunity for all sizes of families looking to enter the market at an affordable price while not compromising on style and quality.
Contact Michael Byrnes today on 0405 954 034 or email [email protected] for further details.
- 4 beds
- 2 baths
- 2 garage
- Floor Area is 696.00 m2