Share your dream with the Australian flora & fauna and enjoy the tranquil life away from the hectic world whilst still being a short drive to civilisation. With summer on it's way the 11.8m inground pool will be perfect for the family to enjoy.
This quiet and peaceful setting is ready for the horse enthusiast with 3 fenced paddocks plus the house yard and a solidly built round yard awaiting the equestrian. Situated on 32 acres this property has plenty to offer.
Tidal South Trees Inlet tributary at the back door means excellent fishing and crabbing opportunities for the avid fishing enthusiast. Fishing adventures will create wonderful memories with your children or grand children.
• The large 4 bay shed offers 2.6m height roller doors, power with plenty of outlets and fans to keep you cool whilst playing with the man toys.
• Summer will be heavenly with the 11.8m salt water pool where you can enjoy your bush setting.
Step inside and you will be surprised with the enormity of the living spaces.
The well appointed kitchen and open plan living area makes the home an entertainer's dream with air-conditioned comfort. Elegant French doors separate the living area from the massive air-conditioned media room which will easily accommodate any sized lounge suite.
Monster master suite, of grand proportions, is complimented by air-conditioning, impressive WIR and ensuite with twin vanity, walk-in shower and toilet. Huge picture windows offer relaxing vistas of the rolling front lawn and paddocks. Stunning second bedroom, with generous ensuite and WIR, overlooks the sparkling 68,000L in-ground salt water pool. Third and fourth bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, fifth bedroom and study of ample proportions.
• Monster master bedroom is complimented by large WIR and ensuite with twin vanity, shower and a toilet.
• Huge picture windows offer relaxing vistas of the rolling front lawn and paddocks.
• Stunning guest room, with generous ensuite and WIR, overlooks the sparkling 68,000L in-ground salt water pool.
• Built in wardrobes in 4 of the 5 bedrooms.
• Fans in all bedrooms, living area, media room and study.
• Well appointed kitchen accompanied by enormous open plan living area makes the home an entertainer's dream.
• Massive, air-conditioned media room able to accommodate any sized theatre couch.
• Large 4 bay powered shed with lights & fans.
• Sparkling 68,000L salt water pool and outdoor shower.
• Solidly built round-yard awaiting the equestrian.
• Well constructed fencing dividing the property into 4 paddocks, all with water access at the turn of a tap.
• Town water and three phase power.
• Solar Hot Water with electric booster.
Located just minutes to Boyne Island and Tannum Sands shops, schools, sporting facilities, boat ramps and beaches or the aquatic playground of Awoonga Dam and a leisurely 20 minute drive to the Gladstone CBD, this large and airy family home offers a private and serene lifestyle to be envied.
- 5 beds
- 3 baths
- 4 carport
- Land is 13.28 m2
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes