20 Shearwater Drive, Glen Eden
Only one year old, this locally built Tenheggeler Home needs to be sold as the owners are relocating.
Situated on an elevated 790m2 allotment with views of the estate and surrounding bush land, the yard has been retained to maximise the use of space including room for a shed or pool. There is also side access and fencing.
At a glance;
– Double lock up garage with remote panel door and internal access
– Air conditioned master bedroom with carpet, ceiling fan, split system air conditioning and ensuite (large shower, wall hung vanity, toilet and tiling)
– Remaining three bedrooms each with carpets, fans, roller blinds, downlights and mirror built in robe doors
– Tiled open plan kitchen, dining and living area which adjoins the rear, covered patio
– Contemporary galley style kitchen complete with electric appliances including dishwasher and wall oven
– Main bathroom (shower, wall hung vanity, bath) services each of the three bedrooms at the rear of the house
– Separate living area with carpet and split system air conditioning
– Separate laundry with additional storage
– Security screens to windows and doors for added peace of mind
– Fully fenced yard with room for a shed or pool if desired including double gate side access
Located in Brookview Estate you can also enjoy the exclusive estate facilities including park, pool and gym. Body corporate fees of $450 per quarter are an affordable and convenient way to use the estate amenities so you can save on memberships and pool fees elsewhere.
There is a bus stop within the estate and both St Francis Primary, South Primary and Toolooa State High School are only a short 5 minute drive away.
**Current rental appraisal is $280 to $300 per week.
Get in touch with Alicia for more information or to organise your inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 790.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking