MAKE THE TREE CHANGE - OWNERS KEEN TO SELL!
Built in 2015 and overlooking the surrounding undulating countryside at the end of a quiet cul de sac, this contemporary and spacious home is well presented and boasts an open plan design with plenty of features.
The home is perfect for those looking for a low maintenance lifestyle without compromising on entertaining space and views as well as their own private acreage.
The 8311 m2 fenced lot includes a recently completed retaining wall and outdoor area, complete with landscaping surrounding the fire pit and gardens. Inside you will be more than impressed by the well-equipped, galley style kitchen, including stone benchtops, breakfast bar, large pantry, pendant lighting, stainless-steel cooking appliances and dishwasher.
Perfect for people on night shift, the air-conditioned king size master bedroom and ensuite is also sound proofed too. A separate media room and additional kids multi purpose room also provide plenty of living space under roof for the modern family.
Situated on the Gladstone side of the Calliope Crossroads, you can have the convenient of town yet the tranquillity of the country without the added travel time.
• Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, double garage, lowset brick home, built 2014
• Front entrance portico and adjoining timber patio
• Situated on a gently sloping 8311sqm block
• Sound proofed master bedroom and ensuite
• Open style ensuite; wall hung vanity, tiles to the ceiling, separate shower, wall niche and private toilet
• Remaining three bedrooms include carpets, fans and mirror built in robes
• Garden and countryside views from many rooms within the home
• Split system air-conditioning to all bedrooms and living areas
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living with easy care timer look vinyl planking, and double sliding doors which open up to the alfresco area
• Separate media room with vinyl plank flooring, fan and plantation shutters
• Well-appointed galley style kitchen with stainless-steel cooking appliances, dishwasher, pendant lighting, stone benchtops, plenty of storage space
• Modern stylish main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles including shower with wall niche, wall-hung vanity, bath and separate toilet
• Beautiful white, plantation shutters to windows to the master and living areas
• Separate laundry with extra cupboard storage and bench space
• Security screens and tinted windows throughout
• Covered alfresco area with lined ceiling, fan and tiles with views over the backyard
• Concrete driveway to double color bond garage
• Shed pad already cut, including side access and room for a pool if desired
• Concrete edging around the footprint of the house for ease of maintenance
• Rental appraisal of $550 to $580 per week.
Offering the perfect balance of convenience and lifestyle, this home is ideal for the growing or established family, with its quiet position, entertaining and living spaces, and the overall size is sure to impress.
Make the tree change you've been dreaming about.
Contact the listing agent today to book a private inspection.
- 4 beds
- 2 baths
- 2 garage
- Land is 8311.00 m2