You Know… You CAN Have It All!
Perfectly set in an elevated position on approx. 2.5 acres of land, this wonderful property has all the wants of an acreage lifestyle.
The long bitumen driveway leads to the beautiful entry with gardens that greet you and a turn circle for extra convenience.
This immaculately presented 4 bedroom home offers a warm welcome with neutral tones, gracious sized kitchen, and large open living space to ensure all the family fit comfortably. Large tiled alfresco overlooking the inground saltwater pool will please and be an essential bonus during summer!
Not to be forgotten and in high demand is of course THE SHEDS. The pot of gold has been found here with a 10m x 9m shed with 3m & 3.1m clearance on the front roller doors, 3m x 9m annex at the rear, powered with the addition of 3 phase power.
The cars are looked after with a 7m x 7m shed with two electric roller doors (shed also powered) and an additional annex 9.7m in length and has a height of 2.9m.
The equipment shed has not been forgotten, secured with a roller door and storage area it is 6m x 3.1m.
So much to tell and see!
At A Glance:
- 4 bedroom home with split system air-conditioning to all bedrooms and living area
- Master with ensuite that offers separate toilet, built in and walk in robe, access to the patio, outside sun shade
- 3 remaining bedrooms also with built in robes, bedroom four with access to the rear yard
- 3 bedrooms with recently installed quality carpet
- Wonderful complete kitchen overlooking the pool, integrated dishwasher, corner pantry, gas cook top, electric oven, abundance of storage and bench space, display cabinet and good fridge space. Cabinetry offers extra height
- Combined living space that is pleasingly very spacious with an array of windows and doors giving appreciation to natural light and wonderful outlook
- Family bathroom with bath, separate shower and vanity
- Separate toilet
- Laundry with cabinetry and outside access
- Inground saltwater pool with self-chlorinator and sand filter only few months old. Pump and equipment all enclosed with a shed protecting from the elements. Gardens, outdoor shower and shade umbrella complete the peaceful setting
- Multiple taps located around the property with shut off valves
- 2 x 22,000 litre water tanks – trickle feed town water
- Chicken pen – fenced and cleverly designed chook house
- Boundary fences all in place
- 10 minutes to Kirkwood Shopping Centre & Stocklands Kin Kora, 14 minutes to CBD
All the hard work has been done, just move in, enjoy and reap the rewards and adventure that come with a relaxed acreage lifestyle whilst still having the convenience of being minutes from town.
A rare opportunity exists to secure this outstanding property. Contact Angie on 0437 770 058 to schedule your inspection or join us at the open home.
- 4 beds
- 2 baths
- 6 garage
- 1 carport
- Land is 1.04 m2