A HOME WITH A SHED THAT’S CONVENIENT IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE
Location is everything. Sitting on a 728m2 allotment, the home is within walking distance of State High School, West primary and Aldi as well as a wide range of convenient stores. With the ease of being so close to the heart of the city, transit from one location to another via public transport takes little to no effort to catch.
Complimenting the home are its historical and modern features and finishes. With great high ceilings reinforced by fancy plaster and timber features, the property continues to have more tongue and groove than most areas around Gladstone. The property is fully fenced and has been freshly painted.
Upon entry you are immediately greeted by generous space with so much potential. Within immediate proximity the possibility of a computer room or separate children's area can be observed. This is then finished with very original and coloured glass swing out windows.
Additional property features include:
- Beautiful polished timber floors in your open plan living and dining area.
- 3 bedrooms 2 with built ins; master bedroom has air conditioning;
- 2 bathrooms generously sized fit for a family;
- 6 car spaces at property;
- Kitchen equipped with the essentials such as a double sink, ceramic cooktop, huge pantry and dishwasher;
- Downstairs features a possible teenage retreat or a place that serves as a blank canvas enabling the dweller to utilise the space for various means;
- Huge Besser block shed able to fit 3 cars with an extending double carport;
- Exterior has recently been painted with quality Colorbond paint.
The property has so much more to offer than meets the eye. Pictures can only do so much so get a proper feel for the home by contacting Alicia Williams today for more information or to book an inspection. We'd hate for you to miss out on this one so act quick!
- 3 beds
- 2 baths
- 5 garage
- Land is 728.00 m2