25 Surita Court, BOYNE ISLAND
Off-MarketThis property is not currently For Sale or Rent on locationsestateagents.com.au
This stylish, modern home presents like new and sits at the end of a quiet cul de sac in Surita Court.
Built in 2009 and set on a 747m2 allotment, this lowset brick home has the added benefit of solar and an insulated roof to minimise the cost of living. The current owners have relocated overseas and now is your opportunity to purchase this immaculate family home.
Surrounded by lush, well-established gardens, the property is fully fenced with side access with plenty of parking available both on and off the street.
At a glance;
– Separate carpeted living room / media room at the front of the property
– Security screens and tinted windows throughout
– Four spacious bedrooms complete with fans, carpets, built in robes and air-conditioning
– King size master bedroom with ensuite (generous shower height, vanity and toilet) and WIR
– Spacious main bathroom with 1.8m x 1.2m shower, tiling, vanity and separate toilet
– Open plan, air-conditioned kitchen, dining and living with tile flooring and sliding door access to the rear, undercover patio overlooking the private, fenced yard
– Well-equipped, contemporary kitchen with pendant lighting over the dining, 20mm stone bench tops, glass splash back, fridge plumbing, Miele appliances (gas 5 burner stove, integrated dishwasher, electric oven), recessed double sink, soft close drawers, push close overhead cupboards and breakfast bar area
– 3.2 Kw solar system with a 2.2kW inverter
– Gas hot water system and cooktop
– Double lock up garage with remote panel lift door and internal access to the home
– Tiled hall areas with additional storage cupboards
– Separate laundry with linen and storage as well as man hole to the ceiling
– Landscaped gardens including with garden shed and cement path around the house as well as a four zone sprinkler system and sand pit for the kids. Water tank for watering gardens only.
Surita Court is only a short stroll from the local Golf Course and Primary School and is close to the Boyne Island Shopping Precinct. The Boyne River and Tannum Sands Beach are only 5 minutes away by car, so you have the benefit of coastal living right at your fingertips at this address.
Contact Alicia for more information or to arrange your inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 747 m²
- Floor Area is 216 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining