26 Auckland Street, Gladstone Central
They don’t get much rarer than this stunning residence at 26 Auckland St.
Living in this location isn’t just about the house, it’s about the lifestyle and enjoying all of what Gladstone has to offer.
Tastefully renovated, the property has been completely transformed to give it a modern touch while retaining the character features of yesteryear.
Panoramic views of Gladstone harbour, the Marina and Mt Larcom are the perfect backdrop for this Queenslander in the heart of the CBD. The location also affords you walking distance to the East Shores Precinct, Main Street, cafes, shops and services.
The current owners have spent in excess of $265k on reconstructing the existing home to meet current building standards and to increase the functionality and overall aesthetic of the property.
Situated on a fully fenced 759m2 allotment, you have the opportunity to buy your own slice of the sought after Auckland Hill precinct.
At a glance;
– Four spacious bedrooms with polished floors, high ceilings, built in robes, fans and quality split system reverse cycle air conditioning
– King size master bedroom complete with bay window, harbour views, ample cupboard space and ensuite
– 12ft ceilings, VJ walls, picture rails and LED lighting throughout
– Traditional casement and bay windows
– Alfresco deck with harbour views adjoins the front of the house
– Lavish en-suite boasting feature tiling from floor to ceiling, double shower, wall hung vanity, plantation shutters and toilet
– Contemporary bathroom with shower/ bath combination, vanity and toilet
– Open separate lounge adjoins the kitchen and dining
– Custom, well-equipped kitchen including Miele stainless appliances (gas cooktop) seamless cabinetry, soft close drawers, fridge plumbing and breakfast bar overlooking the rear gardens and harbour
– Single lock up garage accessible via Auckland St with room to expand as a double
– Potential to build in under the house to add an extra level of living
– Separate laundry and more storage available and instant gas hot water system
– Two street access with room for a shed or pool on the lower, Lord St side of the house
Central Primary School and Star of the Sea Catholic Primary are also within walking distance to the property as well as the Central Queensland University campus over the Marina bridge.
This home must be seen to be appreciated.
By day or by night, it’s hard not to fall in love with 26 Auckland St.
Get in touch with marketing agent Alicia to arrange your inspection or for additional information.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 759.00 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining