CHAMPAGNE TASTE ON A BEER BUDGET
Introducing a property with champagne taste on a beer budget, this is affordable living at it’s best. With a leafy bushland outlook from the living room and front verandah you could easily forget that you were not sitting in the countryside. 28 Squire St, Toolooa is calling and ready for its new owners.
The home features 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with a separate toilet and beautiful polished timber floors throughout the home. With large bay windows welcoming an abundance of natural light, this property makes you feel relaxed and cosy in your tranquil neighbourhood. The property is located close to Kirkwood shopping centre, Rainbow valley Daycare, Kin Kora Primary and Toolooa State High school.
- 3 spacious bedrooms with the master bedroom providing built ins and air-conditioning
- 1 bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- Retro kitchen with brand new bench tops and space to expand
- Spacious living area leading out to an enclosed alfresco dining area
- Single lock up car space beneath with small workshop
- 647m2 block with side access to large back yard for your shed, veggie garden or chicken coup (whatever your heart desires)
The work has been done providing buyers a neat and tidy reno for you to move in and enjoy. This property will appeal to your first home buyers, downsizers or investors.
Current rental appraisal of $200 to $250 per week, you can't look past this meticulously cared for home as your next address!
Get in quick for a private inspection as I’m sure this house won’t last long.
Contact Jamie to arrange your private inspection.
- 3 beds
- 1 bath
- 1 garage
- Land is 647.00 square
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes