A PLACE TO CALL HOME
Situated an undulating, fenced 2.68 Hectare lot and built in 2003, this lovely family home offers plenty of living space for the whole family. If you’re looking to escape the city and an acreage lifestyle, make your move to 29 McGrath Road, Burua.
Upon entering the home you are welcomed by impressive 9 foot ceilings, five generous size bedrooms, two bathrooms and three livings areas making it an ideal home for families.
At a glance;
- Five king sized bedrooms with a combination of built ins, carpets, air conditioners, ceiling fans and external shutters
- Master suite features contemporary vinyl planking, walk in robe and ensuite with a double shower recess and dual shower heads.
- Fifth bedroom/Office is tiled throughout which allows for multiple space use fitted with built in, ceiling fan, security screen and external shutters.
- Spacious front living room which can be used as a media room, kids playroom or sitting area.
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining at the heart of the home, an extremely functional space which leads through to the expansive undercover patio area.
- Kitchen in a neutral colour scheme, with plenty of storage for the chef of the house and fitted with brand new Bosch dishwasher, gas cooktop, stainless steel range hood, tiled splashback and electric oven.
- The four bedrooms are located at the rear of the home and are accompanied with separate living room and is also finished off with sliding door to help zone the house accordingly.
- Main bathroom offers a large spa bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet along with another separate vanity for added convenience.
- HUGE undercover patio area which is fenced and is the perfect size for dogs or small children overlooking the built-in fire pit within the yard
- Electric gate access via the front driveway which is secured by pin pad and can be activated via remote.
- Large flat pad adjacent to the home perfect for any sized shed or pool with expansive views of the dam located at the rear of the property.
- Trickle feed water, water tank, septic system onsite
- Paddocks and dam suited to people with livestock and horses (pending council approval)
This has to be one of the nicest acreage blocks on the market and is a builders built home which you will appreciate when seeing the property in person.
Make this your forever home and contact Michael on 0405 954 034 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a private inspection.
- 5 beds
- 2 baths
- 6 garage
- Land is 2.60 m2
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining