ORIGINAL HOMESTEAD & QUEENSLANDER - AS IS WHERE IS
Known as the original Queenslander Homestead of Sun Valley, this property has impressive views of the surrounding mountains and suburbs, as well as the character of yesteryear.
Being sold 'AS IS WHERE IS', this home presents a wonderful opportunity to complete the finishing touches and bring the home back to its former glory with a modern twist.
If you're looking for something to live in comfortably as it is, and renovate as desired, this home is the one for you! High ceilings accentuate the sense of space in the open plan living and dining room, and traditional VJ walls add a depth and warmth that only a Queenslander can provide.
Side access and a fully fenced yard provide the perfect canvas for a shed or pool if desired, as well as plenty of room for children and pets.
• Flat 749m2 fenced block with side access and room for a shed and pool
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living with polished timber flooring, high ceilings & fans
• Master suite with walk through robe, fan and box unit air conditioner
• Remaining two bedrooms with built in robes and easy care flooring
• Retro bathroom upstairs with shower, toilet and vanity
• Expansive kitchen with walk in pantry and a 6 burner free standing oven
• Internal spiral stair case to lower level
• Varied ceiling height throughout
• Plenty of window to enjoy the views
• Second bathroom downstairs – shower, vanity and toilet
• Separate laundry on lower level
• Built in underneath (not legal height) including two rooms and a rumpus area
• Lock up garage with workshop bench
• Sold 'AS IS WHERE IS'
This house is more than just a home, it has the potential to be your castle!
Get in touch with Alicia for more information or to arrange your inspection.
- 3 beds
- 2 baths
- 1 garage
- Land is 749.00 m2