3 Eccles Close, Kirkwood
Nestled on an elevated, private, battle axe bock and leased until July 2019, this modern, lowset brick veneer home is an ideal investment opportunity or first home.
Built in 2012, the property boasts four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms (master with ensuite), open plan living and a fully fenced yard with room for a shed or pool.
At a glance;
– Private 843m2 fenced allotment with side access
– Four spacious bedrooms with carpets, fans and built-in robes (master with ensuite & a/c)
– Tiled floors to the living, dining and kitchen area
– Modern kitchen complete with stainless steel electric appliances, under bench oven, dishwasher, laminate benches, tiled splash back and plenty of storage
– Air-conditioned open plan kitchen, dining and living adjacent to outdoor area
– Main bathroom includes vanity, shower and bath with a separate toilet for added convenience
– Undercover entertaining alfresco area overlooking the rear yard
– Double lock up garage with remote panel lift door and internal access to the home
Only a stones throw to parks and walking tracks within Little Creek Estate, the home is also a short commute to local schools, shops and services.
Contact the agent today for more information and to organise an inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 843.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes