CALLIOPE GEM – NEAT, SWEET AND COMPLETE
Tucked away in a quiet street of Calliope, this neat and tidy three bedroom home is situated on a spacious 712m2 allotment. Boasting three spacious bedrooms, two living area, one bathroom and double car accommodation, this home has everything you need.
This home has been renovated throughout and complete with a stunning, modern kitchen with spacious island bench, electric appliances and dishwasher. Perfect for entertaining, this home offers open plan living with the addition of a large outdoor deck, perfect for a summer BBQ.
At a glance;
• Stunning kitchen complete with island bench/breakfast bar, electric appliances and dishwasher.
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with split system airconditioner.
• Second living area with multipurpose to be used as rumpus, office, toy room or fourth bedroom.
• Three well-sized bedrooms with built-in robes and aircondtioners. Master bedroom has sliding door access leading onto the back deck.
• Main bathroom complete with bath over shower and separate toilet for added convenience.
• Separate laundry with plenty of cupboard space.
• Large, undercover deck at the rear of the home, perfect for entertaining and relaxing in the summer breeze.
• Two garden sheds for added storage.
• Two bay carport for undercover parking.
• Partially fenced, 712m2 allotment with side access and room for a shed or pool if desired.
• Rates: approx. $3,175 p.a
• Current rental appraisal: $330 - $350/wk
• Please note this property is being sold 'as is where is' and Building and Pest reports are available upon request.
Located in the heart of Calliope, this property is within a 2-minute walk of the drakes shopping complex and the Calliope high school. This property is within short drive to the Calliope Library, sporting grounds and Calliope primary school.
Contact Hayley to book an inspection today.
- 3 beds
- 1 bath
- 2 garage
- Land is 712.00 m2