3 Stoney Court, Tannum Sands
This stunning, architecturally designed home is the ultimate coastal lifestyle property right here in Tannum Sands.
Built in 2007, the property is carefully designed to encompass multiple living areas, a lavish master suite, outdoor entertaining and privacy. Situated in sought after Tannum Sands on a corner lot and just off The Oaks Road, the home is within walking distance to Canoe Point and Millenium Esplanade. Local schools, shops and the Tannum Pub are only a short commute by car.
This home must be seen to be appreciated!
– Stunning tiled foyer and internal timber staircase
– Tiled rumpus area and study nook with direct access to the lower entertainment deck including wood fire pizza oven
– Additional media room with curtain partition and air-conditioning
– Fourth bedroom / office with built in cupboards, split system air-conditioner, venetian blinds and tile flooring
– Double lock up garage with remote panel lift door and internal access
– Spacious laundry with storage
– Tinted windows and doors as well as security screens throughout
– Double bay shed converted into a fully approved home gym/business currently used as a physio studio
– Exterior and lockable utilities room accessible via the deck
– Rendered fence and timber paneling as well as side access via the driveway and along Tina Drive
– Fire pit area and watering system
– Air-conditioned, king size master bedroom boasting a lavish ensuite with tiles to the ceiling, separate his&hers basins and a spacious shower
– Two additional bedrooms upstairs each with carpets, fans, blinds and windows to capture the coastal breezes
– A large multi-purpose shed currently utilized as a physio studio
– Upstairs alfresco deck with retractable privacy and weather blinds, timber bi-fold shutters and doors as well as sensational ocean views and breezes
– Well-equipped, chef style kitchen complete with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances (gas cook top, fluted range hood, raised wall oven, and dishwasher) as well as servery, pendant lighting and breakfast bar
– Open plan dining and sitting lounge with timber look louvres which open to the hallway enabling good ventilation throughout the upper level
– Main bathroom features a separate powder room and toilet as well as the bath and shower for convenience of use
The larger-than-average bedrooms and living spaces are testament to the space and size this home emulates. The design and layout of the property are further accentuated by the sedating breeze and generous natural light the home affords you.
For more information or to arrange an inspection don’t hesitate to contact Location’s Estate Agents very own Alicia Williams on 0432 686 751.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 691.00 m²
- Floor Area is 231.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining