INVEST OR NEST – GREAT HOME WITH NEW TURF & CARPET!
Situated on a fenced 765m2 lot and built in 2010, this lowset brick render home is slightly elevated from the street and affords you both breezes and an outlook.
Boasting three bedrooms (master with ensuite), an open plan kitchen, dining and living area, as well as double garage, there is also room to add a pool or shed at the front of the property for additional parking.
There is air conditioning in the open plan living area, which is also tiled to help keep the home cool and comfortable all year round.
The master bedroom has it's own ensuite and new carpet flooring. The main bathroom features a shower over bath combination, toilet and vanity with tile flooring. Each of the bedrooms have built in robes, carpets and fans as well.
Currently vacant, there is an opportunity to either move in or relet. Current rental appraisal is $280 to $300 per week.
At a glance:
- 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms, double lock up garage
- Main bedroom with Ensuite and mirror built in wardrobes
- Air-conditioned open plan lounge/ kitchen / dining
- Quaint patio
- 765 m2 fenced block
- Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Room for a shed or pool at the front of the property
- Back yard for the family or pets as well as new turf to front and rear
- Good sized double car garage with remote door
- Laundry built into garage area
- Current rental appraisal $280 - $300 per week
- Built 2010
This is a prime opportunity for a first home buyer to get into the market or for an investor to add a tidy property to their existing portfolio. Trinity School is only a short 2 minute drive away and Kirkwood Woolworths complex is 5 minutes drive up the road. The Botanical Gardens and Meteors Sports Ground is also nearby which is ideal for people who enjoy recreational time and sports on the weekend.
Contact Alicia for more information and to arrange your private inspection.
- 3 beds
- 2 baths
- 2 garage
- Land is 765.00 m2
- Floor Area is 112.00 m2