34 Eden Street, Gladstone Central
This magnificent property offers three levels of inner city living and has stunning harbour and urban views.
Just a stone’s throw to the heart of Gladstone CBD you can enjoy the best of everything including schools, restaurants, shopping, recreational activities like tennis, swimming, lawn boles and gymnasiums.
At a glance;
– A huge house with four bedrooms, two and half bathrooms as well as double lock up garage
– Tiled foyer adjoining the open plan living with raked ceilings and direct access to the deck
– Beautiful polished timber floors and high ceilings to capture the breeze and create ambience
– Great aspect and city views to the water
– Glorious in-ground pool with lap lane
– Massive shed large enough for the caravan, boat, trailer and another vehicle
– Easy off street parking for two additional vehicles
– Privacy from the road and even more in the backyard and pool area
– Expansive outdoor timber deck with a gazebo including outdoor kitchenette
– Well-equipped, stylish kitchen with Meile appliances, integrated dishwasher, gas burner / electric hotplates, stainless rangehood, a wall oven and a steam oven, fridge plumbing, walk in pantry, air conditioning and a continental laundry
– Separate dining and living with raked timber ceilings, deck access and plantation timber shutters
– Lower level can be utilised as a private master suite, guest quarters or a spacious games room with easy access to the backyard
This property is currently leased until June 2019 at $450 per week. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours notice for inspections. Please note that older photos have been used for marketing purposes.
Contact Alicia for more information and to organise your own private inspection.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 929.00 m²
- 6 Garage