MODERN FAMILY HOME WITH SIDE ACCESS & SOLAR
Located in the family friendly Little Creek Estate and built in 2012 this quality family home is neat, sweet and complete. Boasting four well sized bedrooms along with two bathrooms and double lock up garage this is the total package for today's buyers.
Situated on a generous 709m2 allotment and featuring spacious side access and solar this home will certainly impress you the minute you step foot through the front door. Multiple living rooms and a well thought out floor plan are all on offer.
At a glance ;
- Galley style kitchen located at the heart of the home which allows for gas cooktop, electric oven, stone bench tops, tiled splash back and breakfast bar.
- Open plan living/dining room adjacent from the stylish kitchen which has ducted air conditioning and direct access through to the outdoor patio area.
- Second living room located well away from the master bedroom which is equipped with carpet, ducted air conditioning and security screens. The versatility of this floor plan is at full display throughout this home.
- Four spacious bedrooms all featuring ducted air conditioning, built in cupboards, carpet, ceiling fans, security screens, vertical blinds with the master bedroom finished off nicely with walk in robe, direct access to the outdoor patio area and ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet.
- Main bathroom offers plenty of size and offers bath, shower with powder room and separate toilet for added convenience.
- Modern and fresh laundry with plenty of storage throughout and direct access to the clothesline.
- Double lockup garage with remote roller door access and internal access to the home.
- Outdoor patio area overlooks the flat and fully fenced yard and is the perfect size to watch the kids play in the afternoons.
- Large side access through to the backyard which offers perfect accommodation for a caravan, boat, camper van. If you've got toys then this property is certainly equipped to accommodate them. (Gates will need to be installed but the size is definitely there)
- 6.0kw solar power system which will help reduce those costly power bills.
With family friendly parklands only minutes walk and the convenience of Kirkwood Shopping Centre and Harvey Road Tavern around the corner there is a reason why Little Creek is one of Gladstone's most popular estate.
Don't delay and call Michael Byrnes today on 0405 954 034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before it's too late.
- 4 beds
- 2 baths
- 2 garage
- Land is 709.00 m2
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling