CONVENIENCE AND FUNCTIONALITY
This lowset brick home is built to last and situated within one of the more desirable areas of Gladstone, Telina. Telina has a lot to offer for its dwellers. In terms of amenities, within 10 minutes you have readily access to public transport, the Drakes shopping centre, restaurants, parklands and Kin Kora state school, just to name a few.
As per the home its build is original despite the renovations showcasing its curves and space by the arches and ample flooring dimensions given that the home is built on a 735m2 allotment. With features that are attractable towards those who like entertaining, some privacy and area to move around in, 36 Mars Crescent is the one for you. Having undergone renovations, the home has certainly been enhanced with a mixture between originality and contemporary hints.
Containing three bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 car spaces, this home is best for those who are first home buyers.
Additionally, the home also features the following:
- Master bedroom with twin wardrobes and air-conditioning;
- Bedroom 2 and 3 have built-ins and fans for circulation all year round;
- Air-conditioned comfort in living area;
- Modern kitchen with corner cupboards, dishwasher and lots of draws with Euromaid cooking appliances;
- Ceramic tiles at all living areas, hallway and wet areas;
- Sliding door access to private outdoor relaxation/entertainment area;
- Security screened windows and doors for added protection; and
- Fully fenced backyard complimented by a garden shed;
The property and the area itself has so much more to offer. If you have any questions don’t hesitate calling Location’s own Jenny Kulikov on 0472 543 382, or email her at email@example.com today! We’d hate for you to miss out on this fantastic abode. Act quick.
- 3 beds
- 1 bath
- 2 garage
- Land is 735.00 m2
- Floor Area is 113.00 m2